After I did a bunch of procedures that my classmates made, I finally came up with one. So I love drawing/doodling and I like the idea of using the alphabet. So my procedure is:
- Get a friend.
- Ask your friend to create a list of nouns, using every alphabet letter (a-z).
- Get a blank paper and a pen.
- Draw the first word (starting with a) in the top left corner.
- Draw the next word (starting with b) in the bottom left corner.
- Continue, going counter-clockwise until you reach the letter z.
Here is the list of my words:
- rubik’s cube
And how’s how my collage turned out!
This was definitely a fun activity for me although it took a while. I even messed up on a word but I left it, but that’s okay to mess up!